Vs > Nikolayevsk Na Amure
Aepto.San Luis vs Nikolayevsk Na Amure Climate & Distance Between
Aepto.San Luis vs Mogoca, Russia
Aepto.San Luis vs In Amenas, Algeria
Aepto.San Luis vs Man, Ivory Coast
Aepto.San Luis vs Repetek, Turkmenistan
Nikolayevsk Na Amure vs Nanortalik, Greenland
Nikolayevsk Na Amure vs Mildura, New South Wales, Australia
Nikolayevsk Na Amure vs Chiba, Japan
Nikolayevsk Na Amure vs Mwinilunga, Zambia
Latina vs Vlissingen
Yaounde vs Takayama
La Tuque, Qc vs N’Guigmi
Louisville, Ms vs Burns Lake, Bc
- The distance between Aepto.San Luis, Colombia and Nikolayevsk Na Amure, Russia is approximately 13,046 km or 8,107 mi.
- To reach Aepto.San Luis in this distance one would set out from Nikolayevsk Na Amure bearing 44.3° or NE and follow the great circles arc to approach Aepto.San Luis bearing 155.2° or SSE .
- Aepto.San Luis has a subtropical highland climate with no dry season (Cfb) whereas Nikolayevsk Na Amure has a warm summer continental/ hemiboreal climate with no dry season (Dfb).
- Aepto.San Luis is in or near the cool temperate wet forest biome whereas Nikolayevsk Na Amure is in or near the boreal moist forest biome.
- The average annual temperature is 12.9 °C (23.2°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 38.3 °C (68.9°F) less in Aepto.San Luis. The continentality subtype is extremely hyperoceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 313.1 mm (12.3 in) more which is equivalent to 313.1 l/m² (7.68 US gal/ft²) or 3,131,000 l/ha (334,725 US gal/ac) more. About 1 1/2 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 37.8° higher in Aepto.San Luis than in Nikolayevsk Na Amure.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Aepto.San Luis relative to Nikolayevsk Na Amure. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Nikolayevsk Na Amure vs Aepto.San Luis
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|| -3 (-5)
|| -7 (-12)
|| -6 (-10)
|| 0 (0)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -24 (-1)
|| -42 (-2)
|| -37 (-1)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (Â°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Aepto.San Luis vs Eilat, Israel
Aepto.San Luis vs Sabana De La Mar, Dominican Republic
Aepto.San Luis vs Sfax, Tunisia
Aepto.San Luis vs Cabrera, Dominican Republic
Nikolayevsk Na Amure vs Whatawhata, New Zealand
Nikolayevsk Na Amure vs Pisco, Peru
Nikolayevsk Na Amure vs Bournemouth-Hurn, Uk
Nikolayevsk Na Amure vs Grassmere, New Zealand
Tabriz vs Sweet Springs, Mo
Komakuk Beach, Yt vs Longreach Post Office
Moutere Hills vs Block Island, Ri
Istrana vs La Romana
Aepto.San Luis vs Nikolayevsk Na Amure Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Aepto.San Luis
- San Gabriel, Ecuador - 31.4 kms (19.5 miles) SW
- Otavalo, Ecuador - 95.7 kms (59.5 miles) SW
- La Concordia, Ecuador - 212.3 kms (131.9 miles) WSW
- Quito, Ecuador - 144.5 kms (89.8 miles) SW
- Izobamba, Ecuador - 166.4 kms (103.4 miles) SW
- Rumipamba, Ecuador - 230.2 kms (143 miles) SSW
- Portoviejo, Ecuador - 376.5 kms (234 miles) WSW
- Pichilingue, Ecuador - 294.5 kms (183 miles) SW
- Puyo, Ecuador - 260.7 kms (162 miles) S
- Milagro, Ecuador - 392.5 kms (243.9 miles) SW
- Guayaquil, Ecuador - 414.7 kms (257.7 miles) SW
- Canar, Ecuador - 401.6 kms (249.6 miles) SSW
Climate Guides for Locations near Nikolayevsk Na Amure